This safe fits between 16” on-center wall studs. It provides a unique and space-conscious way to secure and store firearms and/or valuables such as laptops, jewelry, and other items with the convenience of quick access. The door and frame protrude less than 2 inches from the wall, allowing it to be concealed behind a door or in a closet.
This safe has a variety of options that can be added, including a peg board door panel, pistol hangers, a full shelf and a half shelf. It comes with a recently redesigned and improved 3-point locking system that extends steel rods into the frame for added security. Access to the safe is controlled by a user-friendly mechanical pushbutton keypad. The combination to the keypad that can be set to any one of 1,081 different combinations. Since this lock is mechanical, there are no batteries to replace. In addition, both the keypad and the rest of the safe are keyless, so there are no keys to fumble with or worry about losing. To open the safe, simply enter your code on the keypad.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Designed to be installed in between wall studs (16" on center).
- The door and frame protrude less than 2" from the wall's surface to provide extra internal depth.
- Constructed of sturdy 16 gauge fabricated steel.
- Interior is large enough to accommodate firearms and small household valuables, such as jewelry, cash, and cameras without taking up floor space.
- Barrel support and foam lined bottom included for storage of firearms.
- Easily hidden in a closet or behind a door.
- Equipped with a programmable pushbutton mechanical lock -- no batteries, keys, or external wiring required.
- 3 point locking system extends steel rods into the frame for added security.
- Overall Dimensions (Including Frame): 53" (H) x 16-1/4" (W) x 5-3/4" (D).
- Color: Ivory.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: V-Line / 1-year limited.