This top loading drop safe is an excellent choice for many retail stores, restaurants, medical/dental offices, and other businesses where non-returnable deposits are required.
Deposits are made through a 3/4" x 7-1/4" drop slot located at the top of the safe. The drop slot is protected by an anti-fish baffle, which resists attempts to "fish" contents through the drop slot. The drop slot is large enough to fit bills as well as business envelopes of common size.
This safe has a modern electronic lock with a digital keypad for fast and easy combination changes. A key override is provided for emergency opening (2 keys included). In addition, this safe has a power override that may be used to provide power to the electronic lock from outside the safe. This feature is useful in the event that the internal batteries fail. Includes 4 pre-drilled anchor holes & bolt-down hardware for securing the safe to a floor.
Standard Features & Specifications
- High security steel plate door (3/16" thick)
- 3 active round locking bolts.
- Concealed hinges for added security and clean appearance..
- Modern electronic lock with digital keypad for fast and easy combination changes.
- 1-8 digit user code.
- 4 pre-drilled anchor holes located at the bottom of the safe (1/2" diameter).
- Bolt-down hardware included.
- Saw-toothed baffle to prevent fishing contents through the drop slot.
- External power override (can be used to provide power to the electronic lock in the event of battery failure).
Mechanical key override with 2 included keys (allows you to open the safe in the event the electronic lock fails).
- Uses 4 "AA" batteries (included).
- Durable, rustproof finish.
- Drop Slot Opening: 3/4" x 7-1/4".
- Door Clearance: 9" (H) x 10" (W).
- Door Thickness: 2-1/2" (3/16" solid steel plate).
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Protex / 1-year limited.
|Approx. Weight (lbs.)