Constructed of heavy gauge steel, this extra deep in-wall safe is designed to be installed between wall studs spaced 16" apart on center. This safe features an easy-to-operate electronic lock with a digital keypad, a companion key lock, 1 removable shelf, and a power override box.
When installed, this unit has a clean, flush-mounted appearance. The built-in flange ("lip") on this safe eliminates the need for drywall touchup after installation. For additional security and/or privacy this unit may be easily concealed behind a picture or mirror.
Standard Features & Specifications
- Constructed of heavy gauge steel.
- 3 steel locking bolts.
- Hidden hinges -- provides protection against a pry attack.
- Designed to fit between wall studs spaced 16" apart on center.
- Electronic lock powered by 4 "AA" batteries.
- Electronic lock accommodates 2 different 1-6 digit access codes.
- Power override box included (used to provide power to the electronic lock in the event the internal batteries fail).
- Equipped with a companion key lock for additional security and/or dual control.
- 2 keys included.
- 1 removable shelf.
- (4) Pre-drilled mounting holes (2 mounting holes on each side).
- Durable off-white powder coat paint.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Cobalt / 1-year limited.
|Approx. Weight (lbs.)