This heavy duty safe offers excellent B-rated burglary protection. It is frequently used in commercial applications as a burglary safe. It may also be used as a heavy duty home security safe.
This safe is available with either a UL Group II dial combination lock (standard), a 1-user commercial grade electronic lock, or a 9-user commercial grade electronic lock with audit trail.
Standard Features & Specifications
- Heavy duty B-rated construction provides superior protection against burglary.
- 1/2" solid steel door.
- 1/4" solid steel body.
- Massive 1-1/4" chrome-plated solid steel locking bolts.
- Drill shattering hardplate.
- Active spring-loaded re-locker.
- Full length dead bar on hinge side to thwart a hinge attack.
- (1) adjustable/removable shelf.
- Pre-drilled anchor holes (located at the bottom of the safe) for securing safe to floor.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Cobalt / 1-year limited.
|Approx. Weight (lbs.)
** Add 2" to external depth to allow for projection of handle, dial, and hinges.