This extra deep (31.6") file cabinet is cleverly designed to conceal a spacious 2.4 cubic foot safe behind a false top drawer panel. The concealed safe has inside dimensions of 10.7" (H) x 16.1" (W) x 24.6" (D) - plenty of room to store your cash, passports, keys, critical documents, firearms, etc. The file drawer below the false top drawer panel fits both letter and legal size documents. Both the file cabinet and the safe provide fire & water protection.
The false top drawer panel is equipped with a high security Medeco key lock. The the inner safe is available with your choice of either a UL-listed Group II dial combination lock or a programmable digital keypad. Finally, the lock on the filing drawer is available with your choice of either a high security key lock, dial combination lock, or a digital keypad.
Purchase orders are accepted from qualifying organizations. [More Info.]
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- False top drawer panel conceals 2.4 cubic foot safe with 1/4" solid steel door and 3/16" solid steel body.
- Safe is available with either a UL Group II dial combination lock or commercial grade electronic lock with digital keypad.
- Inside dimensions of safe: 10.7" (H) x 16.1" (W) x 24.6" (D).
- False top drawer panel is protected by high security Medeco key lock (2 keys included).
- Lock on lower drawer is available with high security key lock (Medeco), dial combination lock, or a digital keypad.
- Lower drawer fits legal and letter size files. (Filing arranagements: legal filing from front to back, letter filing from side to side.)
- UL Fire and Impact Rated. (Tests include 1 hour exterior fire exposure at 1700 degrees Fahrenheit, a 2000 degrees Fahrenheit explosion test, and a 30-foot drop to test impact integrity.)
- Water resistant - file cabinet has been designed and tested to resist water damage from sprinklers and fire hoses.
- ETL 1/2-hour media fire rating. (Certified to protect Hard Drives, CDs, DVDs, Flash Drives, and Thumb Drives from heat exposure for 30 minutes.)
- Fireproof insulation is 100% gypsum, reinforced by a 1" by 2" lattice made of 14-gauge galvanized welded steel wire, providing complete peace of mind from fire, impact, or explosion.
- Field replaceable steel panels can easily be replaced in the event that any panel is damaged.
- Finish is an environmentally-friendly electrostatic powder coating applied to all sides, including the bottom. The finish is scratch-resistant, providing a lifetime of quality appearance.
- Drawer body is built with high sides for use with handing hanging folders - no additional frames are needed.
- Drawer suspension is maintenance free.
- Drawer Pull is surface mounted to allow extra insulation inside the drawer head.
- File drawer is completely insulated making it independently fire resistant. (If the false top drawer panel is accidentally left open and fire strikes, this feature will halt the spread of fire throughout the entire
- 2-Position drawer catch allows access to certain drawers while others remain locked.
- Drawer heads are formed of welded steel and filled with fireproof insulation, and are field replaceable.
- Made in the USA.
- Limited lifetime warranty and free replacement after fire guarantee.