When properly installed in a concrete floor, this in-floor safe provides excellent protection against burglary and fire. In addition, the patented polyethylene body of this safe provides protection against water seepage and rust.
This safe is made in the USA and is guaranteed against successful break-in, fire damage, and seepage through the body.
This in-floor safe comes with a flush cover plate (not shown) for total concealment under a carpet.
If you're looking for an in-floor safe, this one would be an excellent choice.
Standard Features & Specifications
- Patented, polyethylene body is rustproof and leak resistant.
- Guaranteed protection against fire, burglary, and seepage.
- 1/2" solid steel, 3 bolt door.
- 1/2" thick door frame welded to door collar.
- 1/4" thick door collar bolted to the body on all 4 sides using specially hardened bolts.
- Drill resistive hardplate.
- Security of 2 relocking devices.
- U.L. listed S&G combination lock. (To change the combination, just bring the door to a locksmith.)
- Flush cover plate included.
- Clear Door Opening: 8-3/4" x 7-3/8".
- Made in the USA.
- Manufacturer: Hayman.
|Approx. Weight (lbs.)