This in-floor safe provides excellent fire and burglary protection when properly installed in a concrete floor. It also meets and exceeds the requirements of the Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance.
This in-floor safe has a large (11-3/4" x 16") door opening, which makes it ideal for storing cash register trays and other large bulky items. It comes with a flush cover plate (not shown) for total concealment under a carpet.
Standard Features & Specifications
- Heavy duty B-rated construction (1/2" solid steel plate door).
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of the Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance.
- A large, convenient 11-3/4" x 16" door opening, for large bulky items or cash tray storage.
- Black textured body and door.
- An additional spring loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Handle activated locking mechanism consisting of five 3/4" diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate included.
- Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8" diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
- Door Clearance: 11-3/4" x 16".
|Approx. Weight (lbs.)