Designed to be used wherever cash or checks are handled, this small depository safe reduces the risk of robbery and employee theft by providing temporary storage of cash, checks, receipts, etc.
A 2-1/2" x 10" rotary hopper opening to the safe permits easy deposits of cash and checks without unlocking the the safe. The unit comes equipped with 4 pre-drilled anchor bolt holes on the bottom for securing the safe to a floor. For added security, the unit also comes equipped with a dual custody deposit lock (meaning both manager and an employee keys are needed to open the safe).
Great for retail applications, medical/dental offices or in an any application where interim storage of cash and checks is needed.
Standard Features & Specifications
- Small size of unit provides affordable protection without consuming a great deal of space.
- Affordable protection without sacrificing quality or security.
- Rotary hopper allows easy deposits of cash, checks, receipts, etc. with unlocking the safe.
- Exclusive Anti-fish baffle deters removal of contents through hopper safe opening.
- Heavy guage steel construction.
- Attractive black enamel finish.
- Dual custody safe deposit lock (both manager and employee keys are needed to open the safe).
- 2 guard keys and 1 manager key included (note: additional keys are available for purchase from a third party -- ordering instructions for addiitonal keys included with safe).
- Rotary hopper is designed as part of the safe and cannot be removed.
- Four pre-drilled anchor bolt holes on the bottom permits bolting and mounting to any structurally sound surface.
- Made in the USA quality.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Perma Vault / 1-year limited.
|Approx. Weight (lbs.)