Rear-loading drop safes, such as this one, are typically used in applications where deposits need to be made from outside of a locked room and then accessed from inside the room.
This rear-loading drop safe is designed with a long drop chute attached to the safe. This drop chute is designed to be installed through a standard 4" wall. Once the drop chute has been installed in the wall, the only part of the safe visible from outside of the locked room is the face plate of the drop slot.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- "Through-the-Wall" design allows you to make deposits through the drop slot from outside of a locked room while accessing deposits from inside the locked room.
- B-rated 1/2" steel door provides superior protection against burglary.
- (5) heavy duty chrome plated steel locking bolts.
- Hard plate and spring-loaded relocker.
- Saw-toothed baffle resists attempts to "fish" contents through drop chute.
- Pre-drilled anchor holes located at the bottom of the safe for securing safe to floor.
- Mounting hardware inlcuded.
- Durable, electrostatic powder coat finish.
- Drop slot Location: Rear.
- Drop Slot Clearance: 6" x 3/4".
- Safe Door Clearance: 10-1/4" (W) x 16-3/8" (H).
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Protex / 1-year limited.