This high security fire and burglary safe has been awarded the coveted UL TL-30x6 burglary rating and is impervious to burglary attacks attempted by the most sophisticated equipment utilized today. The TL-30x6 burglary rating means that during extreme testing procedures by experienced UL experts this safe demonstrated the ability to withstand severe attacks using powerful tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, drills, etc. on all six sides of the safe. This safe is often used in commercial applications to protect high value assets from both burglary and fire.
This safe is made in the USA using the latest 2011 testing procedures set forth by Underwriters Laboratories.
Besides being able to withstand even the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, this safe offers a 2-hour, 350 degree Fahrenheit factory fire test certification, ensuring that the vault's contents will be protected against intense fires.
Note: The weight of this safe exceeds the maximum weight that can be handled by our White Glove (inside) delivery carriers. For this reason, this item cannot be shipped via White Glove carrier. If you need this safe brought inside, we recommend that you coordinate delivery with a local safe moving company. For a list of 3rd party safe moving companies near you, please click the "Ask about This Product" link above. Please be sure to provide us with your zip code and the reason for your inquiry.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Burglary Rating: UL TL-30x6.
- Two hour, 350F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850F.
- Door has an overall thickness of 6" constructed with a 3" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates enclosing a unique, interlocking heavy duty steel barrier, 12,000 PSI high strength concrete, and a high-density high-strength ceramic matrix.
- Body has a total protective thickness of 3" with a defense barrier of inner and outer steel plates enclosing a unique interlocking heavy duty steel barrier, 12,000 PSI high strength concrete and a high-density high-strength ceramic matrix.
- Reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- Proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- Equipped with 10 massive 1.5" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolt chambers.
- 4 high strength, adjustable shelves.
- Entire boltwork mechanism protected by spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Hinges offer vertical height adjustment and utilize oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
- Pull handle allows heavy door to be more easily opened and closed.
- Finish: "Black".
- Made in the USA quality.
* Add 2" to external depth to allow for projection of handle, dial, and hinges.