This is a high security TL-30 burglary rated safe used in commercial and residential applications to protect high value assets from both burglary and fire. The TL-30 burglary rating means that during extreme testing procedures by experienced UL experts this safe demonstrated the ability to withstand severe attacks using powerful tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, drills, etc. The TL-30 burglary rating also means this safe qualifies for Mercantile & Broadform Insurance Class F with a Bank Rating of G.
Besides being able to withstand even the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, this safe offers a 2-hour, 350 degree Fahrenheit factory fire test certification, ensuring protection of the vault's contents against intense fires.
Note: The weight of this safe exceeds the maximum weight that can be handled by our White Glove (inside) delivery carriers. For this reason, this item cannot be shipped via White Glove carrier. If you need this safe brought inside, we recommend that you coordinate delivery with a local safe moving company. For a list of 3rd party safe moving companies near you, please click the "Ask about This Product" link above. Please be sure to provide us with your zip code and the reason for your inquiry.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Door has an overall thickness of 6" constructed with a 3" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier of door houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- Formed body has a total protective thickness of 3-1/2" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill-resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- Three high strength adjustable/removable shelves.
- Two hour, 350 degrees Fahrenheit factory fire rating. Tested at temperature of up to 1850 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Burglary Rating: TL-30.
- Equipped with ten massive 1-1/2" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolts chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring-loaded devices.
- Hinges offer a vertical height adjustment and utilize a an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
- Pull handle allows heavy door to be more easily opened and closed.
- Made in the USA quality.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Mesa / 1-year limited.
* Add 2" to external depth to allow for projection of handle, dial, and hinges.