This safe features a mechanical combination lock with an auxiliary tubular key lock. It is designed to protect documents, digital media and other valuables from fire, water and theft. With 60% bigger bolts than traditional safes and a pry-resistant hinge bar, this safe provides enhanced security compared to previous versions of this safe while at the same time maintaining the same great standards in fire and water protection.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Advanced fire protection – UL Classified for Fire Endurance (1 hour at 1700 degrees F/927 degrees C), to protect documents, records, and valuables stored inside from fire damage.
- 4 large 1-inch bolts – 60% bigger than traditional safes.
- Pry resistant hinge bar helps provide additional protection from forced entry.
- ETL Verified to pass a 15 foot/4.5 meter drop test to ensure contents remain intact and locked upon impact.
- ETL Verified for 1 hour fire protection of CDs, DVDs, Memory Sticks and USB Drives up to 1700 degrees F/927 degrees C to protect precious media in the event of a fire.
- ETL Verified water resistance up to 8 inches for 24 hours.
- 3-number mechanical combination lock with auxiliary tubular key lock. (Note: Both key and combination required to open safe.)
- 1 adjustable and removable locking drawer provides added security for private items.
- 1 adjustable and removable shelf.
- Key rack, door tray, and door pocket for organizing small, easy-to-misplace items.
- May be bolted to floor (hardware included).
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Sentry / 1-year limited with after-fire lifetime guaranty.
- Additional Information: Owner's Manual (Pdf).
* Add 2" to external depth to allow for projection of handle, dial, and hinges.