This safe is designed to protect documents, digital media and other valuables from fire and water as well as theft. It features an electronic lock with an auxiliary key lock, 6 massive 1" live-locking bolts, and a pry-resistant hinge bar. The interior includes a multi-position key-locking tray and a multi-position file organizer. Use the multi-position file organizer to organize your important documents in the safe. Use the key-locking multi-position tray for organized storage of smaller items .[Note: both the multi-position file organizer and the multi-position tray are adjustable and removable.]
With 60% bigger bolts than traditional safes and a pry-resistant hinge bar, this safe provides enhanced security compared to similar-looking safes while at the same time maintaining the same great standards in fire and water protection.
For additional security, this safe may be bolted down to a floor. Bolt down hardware is included with the safe.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Advanced fire protection – UL Classified for Fire Endurance (1 hour at 1700 degrees F/927 degrees C), to protect documents, records, and valuables stored inside from fire damage.
- 6 large 1-inch bolts – 60% bigger than traditional safes.
- Pry resistant hinge bar reinforces door and helps provide additional protection from forced entry.
- ETL Verified to pass a 15 foot/4.5 meter drop test to ensure contents remain intact and locked upon impact.
- ETL Verified for 1 hour fire protection of CDs, DVDs, Memory Sticks and USB Drives up to 1700 degrees F/927 degrees C to protect precious media in the event of a fire.
- ETL Verified water resistance up to 8 inches for 24 hours.
- Backlit keypad with auxiliary tubular key lock. (Note: Both code and key are required to open safe.)
- Easily program your own personal access code. Change your code as often as needed.
- Access code length: 5 digits.
- Number of programmable access codes: 2.
- Keypad powered by 4 "AA" batteries. (Note: Battery compartment is accessible via slide-out battery tray even when safe is locked.)
- Keypad illuminates for easy use when storing your safe in a closet or dimly lit space.
- Interior light makes finding items easy when storing your safe in a closet or dimly lit space. [More info: light turns on when access code is entered on keypad. Light stays on for 0, 30, or 60 seconds (user selectable)].
- 1 adjustable and removable multi-position file organizer for organizing important letter size documents.
- 1 adjustable and removable key-locking multi-position tray for organized storage of smaller items.
- Door key rack, door tray, and door pocket for organizing small, easy-to-misplace items.
- May be bolted to floor (hardware included).
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Sentry / 1-year limited with after-fire lifetime guaranty.
- Additional Information: Owner's Manual (Pdf).
* 1 adjustable/removable file rack and 1 adjustable/removable key-locking drawer.
** Add 2" to external depth to allow for projection of handle, dial, and hinges.