This rear-loading drop safe is designed with the drop door facing the rear of the safe. This design allows deposits to be make from the rear of the safe and retrieved from the front of the safe.
Rear-loading drop safes, such as this one, are typically used in applications where deposits need to be made from one room and then accessed in another. In these cases, the safe can be installed in the wall separating the two rooms.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Rear-loading design allows you to make deposits from the rear of the safe while accessing deposits from the front of the safe.
- Strong, formed B-rated construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- Four anchor bolt holes located at bottom of safe for securing safe to wood or concrete floor.
- 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed 1/2" to increase resistance to a pry attack.
- Three 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.
- Door Clearance: 9-3/4" x 9-3/4".
- Maximum Package Size: 4" x 2-3/4" x 10-1/2".
- Manufacturer / Warranty: AMSEC / 1-year limited.