This advanced safe features a loud, audible alarm that alerts you when: (1) your safe is being picked up or moved; (2) someone is attempting to pry-open the door, or (3) five wrong code attempts are entered on the digital touchpad.
Made in the USA, this safe is built tough to withstand fire, flood, and storm damage and will remain intact after a 1-story fall.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Loud, audible alarm alerts you when safe is being picked up or moved, someone is attempting to pry-open the door, or five wrong code attempts are entered on the digital touchpad.
- Digital touchpad allows you to program 2 user access codes.
- Touchpad powered by 4 "AA" batteries.
- Battery power override feature (allows you to provide power to the touchpad with a 9-V battery from outside safe in the event internal batteries run down.)
- Advanced fire protection – UL Classified for Fire Endurance (1 hour at 1700 degrees F/927 degrees C), to protect documents, records, and valuables stored inside from fire damage.
- 4 large 1-inch bolts – 60% bigger than traditional safes.
- Pry resistant hinge bar helps provide additional protection from forced entry.
- ETL Verified to pass a 15 foot/4.5 meter drop test to ensure contents remain intact and locked upon impact.
- ETL Verified for 1 hour fire protection of CDs, DVDs, Memory Sticks and USB Drives up to 1700 degrees F/927 degrees C to protect precious media in the event of a fire.
- ETL Verified water resistance.
- Dual touchpad and auxiliary tubular key lock.
- Interior LED light.
- Key rack, door tray, and door pocket for organizing small, easy-to-misplace items.
- Bolt-down kit included to prevent unauthorized removal.
- Multi-position lockable tray for organizing small valuables inside safe. (Tray is removable.)
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Sentry / 1-year limited with after-fire lifetime guaranty.
- Additional Information: Owner's Manual (Pdf).
* Add 2" to external depth to allow for projection of handle and hinges.