This safe features a dial combination lock, plus an auxiliary key lock for additional security. It provides excellent protection against all of the 3 major perils to your physical assets -- fire, water, and theft. It features an attractive and durable finish that will complement virtually any décor. Other features include commercial-grade, all-steel construction and bolt down capability. This safe will easily fit in a closet or under a desk, making it a great choice for residential and small office applications.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Fire Rated - 1 hour fire rating for documents and paper at 1700 degrees Fahrenheit, plus a 30-minute MTC Grade B fire rating for CDs, DVDs, USBs and memory sticks.
- Water Resistant – Designed to prevent damage from sprinklers and fire hoses.
- Explosion Rated - Tested at 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Impact Rated - Designed and tested to survive a 2 story fall. (test simulates collapse of a building, resulting in safe falling from second story due to fire)
- Commercial-grade, all-steel construction (provides better reliability and longer lifespan).
- All bolt work fastens into steel.
- Body constructed from galvanized steel plate.
- Recessed curvature door prevents fire and smoke damage to contents.
- 3-number mechanical combination lock with auxiliary key lock. (Note: Both key and combination are required to open the safe. However, in secure locations, you can keep the combination unlocked and simply use the key to unlock and lock the safe.)
- May be bolted to floor - bolt down kit included.
- Attractive off-white finish complements any decor.
- Key hooks inside door.
- 2 active locking bolts.
- 2 hinge side dead bolts.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Phoenix/ 3-year limited with free after-fire replacement.
* Add 2" to external depth to allow for projection of lock and hinges.