This safe features a digital combination lock for quick and easy access to your valuables. It provides excellent protection against all of the 3 major perils to your physical assets -- fire, water, and theft. It features an attractive and durable finish that will complement virtually any décor. Other features include commercial-grade, all-steel construction and bolt down capability. This safe will easily fit in a closet or under a desk, making it a great choice for residential and small office applications.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Fire Rated - 1 hour fire rating for documents and paper at 1700 degrees Fahrenheit, plus a 30-minute MTC Grade B fire rating for CDs, DVDs, USBs and memory sticks.
- Water Resistant – Designed to prevent damage from sprinklers and fire hoses.
- Explosion Rated - Tested at 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Impact Rated - Designed and tested to survive a 2 story fall. (test simulates collapse of a building, resulting in safe falling from second story due to fire)
- Commercial-grade, all-steel construction (provides better reliability and longer lifespan).
- All bolt work fastens into steel.
- Body constructed from galvanized steel plate.
- Recessed curvature door prevents fire and smoke damage to contents.
- Digital combination lock provides quick and easy access to your valuables.
- Change your code as often as you like.
- Powered by 4 standard "AA" alkaline batteries.
- Battery compartment is located outside safe. (This feature prevents you from getting locked out due to battery failure.)
- Lock supports up to 2 separate codes. (Each code can be 4 to 16 digits in length and can be changed at any time).
- Average Battery Lifespan: approximately 1 year, assuming 3 openings per day.
- Non-volatile memory. (Your personal code will not be erased even if the batteries are fully drained).
- May be bolted to floor - bolt down kit included.
- Attractive off-white finish complements any decor.
- Key hooks inside door.
- 1 pull-out drawer for organizing smaller valuables inside safe.
- 1 adjusable/removable shelf.
- 2 active locking bolts.
- 2 hinge side dead bolts.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Phoenix/ 3-year limited with free after-fire replacement.
* Add 2" to external depth to allow for projection of lock and hinges.