Secure your valuables and belongings inside this top-opening biometric fingerprint safe. With its fast, secure and reliable optical fingerprint reader, this safe makes keys the thing of the past. The optical fingerprint reader has a resolution of 500 DPI and has a built-in digital keypad and key-override system. Store up to 32 unique fingerprints and 1 PIN code in the safe's non-volatile memory. The safe's advanced optical sensor will only grant access to registered fingerprints. The PIN Code and included override key act as a backup in case the safe needs to be accessed by someone whose fingerprints have not been programmed into the safe.
This safe is constructed of steel. It is laser cut, pry-resistant, and seamlessly welded with military scratch resistant finish. It has an all-carpeted interior and integrated LED light for your convenience.
This is a great secure storage solution for jewelry, small firearms, important documents, small electronics, cash, and other valuables. Its small size gives you extreme flexibility to mount it almost anywhere. It comes complete with two back-up override keys, 4 pre-drilled anchor holes in the back of the safe, 4 anchor bolts, 1 user manual, 4 "AA" batteries for the fingerprint reader/keypad, 2 additional "AA" batteries for the LED light, and one Allen wrench.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Body material: Steel, Black scratch resistant military coating.
- Interior: Carpeted with integrated LED light (light powered by 2 AA batteries (included)).
- Locking system: Biometric fingerprint reader with built-in keypad and LCD display. Fingerprint resolution: 500 DPI (optical). Programmable PIN code length: 4-8 digits. LCD displays battery status. Motorized deadbolt locking mechanism. Four-prong override keys (2 included).
- Safety features: Pry-resistant, laser cut, seamlessly welded, 20 mm solid steel locking bars, sound on/off, warning beep if door left unlocked for more than 1 minute, time-out period after 5 incorrect PINs or 10 incorrect fingerprints attempts.
- Memory: Stores up to 32 fingerprints and 1 PIN code; Non-volatile memory - information is retained if batteries are removed.
- Mounting: 4 pre-drilled holes on bottom of safe. Anchor hardware included. (note: safe should be anchored with door facing upwards only).
- Batteries: Requires 4 AA batteries to power fingerprint reader/keypad plus 2 AA batteries for interior light (6 AA batteries included).
- Door/Body Thickness: 5 mm / 2 mm.
- Manufacturer / Warranty:Viking / 1-year limited.
* Add 1" to external height to allow for projection of lock.