This handgun safe features a pushbutton mechanical lock, which provides quick and easy access to your firearm without the need for batteries, keys, or external wiring. The pushbutton entry code can be easily changed. The safe has pre-drilled bolt-down anchor holes that may be used to secure the unit to virtually any structurally sound object.
Optional Quick Release Mounting Brackets ("QRM Brackets") are available to allow the safe to be transported between locations without removing the anchor bolts.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- California DOJ-approved for use as a firearms safety device.
- Five button mechanical lock for quick access with 1081 possible combinations.
- Top opening with classic slim design.
- 3/8" thick steel lock block welded to cover guides and adds strength to the lock bolt.
- Pre-drilled anchor holes for easy installation.
- Lock bolts directly through the inner frame of case to prevent prying.
- Foam lining on top and bottom protects and holds contents securely in place.
- Sturdy fabricated steel construction with pry resistant clamshell design.
- Semi-gloss black powder coated finish.
- Continuous hinge is welded on one end to prevent pin removal.
- Accented with gold tone pinstripe and logo design.
- Can be mounted directly to any surface or attached with optional Mounting Bracket for easy portability.