- Fire resistant.
- Combination lock.
- Pre-drilled anchor hole.
- Designed for home and office applications.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Steel construction for burglary protection and durability.
- Tested to maintain an interior temperature less than 350° F when exposed to a fire for 2 hours.
- 3-number key-changeable dial combination lock. (note: changing the combination requires a service call by a locksmith or safe technician.)
- Day key lock. (allows you to lock and open the safe with the key alone if you dial the combination and leave the dial in the open state.)
- 2 solid steel primary locking bolts; 2 dead bolts on hinge side.
- Door swings out a full 180 degrees for full access to your valuables.
- 1 key-locking drawer; 1 adjustable shelf.
- Two-tone powder coat finish.
- Pre-drilled anchor hole for bolting safe to floor.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Hayman / 1-year limited.
* Add 2" to external depth to allow for projection of lock and hinges.