- Burglary resistant.
- Fire resistant.
- Digital keypad.
- Pre-drilled anchor hole with bolt down hardware included.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Steel construction for enhanced burglary protection and added durability.
- Interlocking bolts that extend into the walls of the safe. (This prevents the door from being removed even if the hinges are defeated.)
- Precision-constructed door with extra-heavy steel.
- Door opens fully on heavy duty hinges with tongue and groove closure on all sides of the door frame.
- Bolt down hole at center of bottom of safe.
- Bolt-down hardware included.
- U.L. 350° One-Hour fire rating. Tested to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F when exposed to fire for a period of one hour at 1700°F.
- Keypad with 2 passcodes (1 primary passcode and 1 back-up passcode).
- Passcodes may be easily changed at any time by end user.
- Keypad powered by 4 x AA batteries. (batteries included)
- Keypad batteries last over 1 year with normal use.
- Battery compartment is located outside the safe at the bottom of the keypad.
- Passcodes are stored in non-volatile memory and will be retained even if batteries are removed.
- Passcode length: 6 digits.
- 2 solid steel primary locking bolts; additional dead bolt on hinge side.
- Door swings out a full 180 degrees for full access to your valuables.
- Attractive powder coat finish for increased durability.
- 1 removable tray for organizing smaller valuables inside safe.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Gardall / 1-year limited with after-fire lifetime guaranty.
* Add 2" to external depth to allow for projection of lock and hinges.