This biometric in-wall safe features a left-swing door (hinges on the left). It is designed to be installed between standard wall studs spaced 16" apart on center. Once installed, it can be easily concealed behind a picture frame, mirror, or furniture.
The biometric fingerprint lock allows you to keep your valuables safely locked up while keeping them accessible with a quick scan of your fingerprint. Simply push the power button next to the fingerpint sensor and then hold your finger on the fingerprint sensor and the safe will open in three seconds. Need to give access to multiple users? No problem. The biometric sensor on this safe can store up to 120 different fingerprints.
Two removable shelves are inlcuded to organize valuable items such as medicines, jewelry and important documents. In addition, two override keys are included for backup access to the safe.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Left-swing door (hinges on the left).
- Biometric fingerprint lock with optical scanner and 120 fingerprint capacity.
- 2 override keys included.
- Biometric reader powered by 4 x "AA" batteries (batteries included).
- Programmable "stealth mode" allows you to turn off audible feedback on lock and open safe quietly.
- Easy, intuitive programming.
- Fits between standard wall studs spaced 16" apart on-center.
- Easy, DIY installation.
- Steel construction.
- 2 solid steel bolts with automatic bolt retraction.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Protective floor mat to prevent valuables from being scratched.
- Includes: (1) safe; (1) protective floor mat; (2) override keys; (1) anchoring hardware set; (4) AA batteries; (1) owner's manual.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Barska / 1-year limited.
*Allow 1/2" for projection of lock.