This drop safe can be used for any operation that requires a non-returnable deposit. It is ideal for medical/dental offices, convenience stores, restaurants, etc. Deposits are made through the safe's top-loading rotary hopper. Once a deposit has been made, it cannot be retrieved unless the door to the safe is opened.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Rotary hopper accepts packages as large as: 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" x 6".
- Several lock options are available.
- 1/2" steel door.
- 1/4" steel body.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Saw-toothed baffle to resist fishing attacks.
- May be anchored inside commercial delivery vehicles.
- 4 pre-drilled anchor holes (bottom).
- Laser cut for precise fit.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Gardall / 1-year limited.