Protect your cash and checks against robbery and internal theft with this B-rated drop safe with an interior locker. Although similar in size and appearance to Item# 2015, this particular model comes an interior locker located below the drop area of the safe. The interior locker may be useful in applications where deposits need to be segregated from other storage inside the safe. The interior locker may also be useful where separation of duties is required.
Deposits are made by dropping envelopes or cash bags into the safe's front-loading deposit door. Once a deposit has been made, it cannot be retrieved unless both the safe door and the interior locker are opened. The deposit door is designed to accommodate deposits as large as 10-3/4" x 1-3/8".
This safe has 4 pre-drilled anchor holes located at the bottom of the safe for anchoring the safe to a floor.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Heavy duty "B" rated construction.
- 1/2" thick solid steel door protected by drill-resistant hardplate.
- Deposits drop into interior locker for added security (two keys included).
- 5 solid steel locking bolts (each locking bolt is 1" diameter).
- Full length solid steel dead bar on hinge side.
- Internal relocking device (protects safe against forced entry attempts).
- Front-loading "mailbox" style deposit door.
- Anti-fish baffle (protects against attempts to "fish" the contents through the drop drawer).
- 4 predrilled anchor holes (located at bottom of the safe).
- Anchor hardware inlcuded.
- Available with a keypad or a dial combination lock. (Note: The keypad option comes with a hidden mechnical override key lock and one override key. This allows you to open the safe with the override key alone in the event of an emergency.)
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Mesa / 1-year limited.
Interior Dimensions (Locker): 5-7/8" (H) x 13-3/4" (W) x 9-7/8" (D)2
Interior Dimensions (Storage): 9-7/8" (H) x 13-3/4" (W) x 11" (D)