Protect your cash and checks against robbery and internal theft with this dual-door B-rated drop safe.
Deposits are made through the deposit door located above the top compartment. The deposit door is designed to accommodate deposits as large as 1-3/8" x 15-1/2" x 9-1/2". The bottom compartment can be used for separate storage of cash, cash register trays, and other valuables.
This safe has 4 pre-drilled anchor holes located at the bottom of the safe for anchoring the safe to a floor.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Heavy duty "B" rated construction.
- 1/2" thick solid steel doors protected by drill-resistant hardplates.
- 3 solid steel locking bolts on each door (each locking bolt is 1" in diameter).
- Internal relocking device (protects safe against forced entry attempts).
- Anti-fish baffle (protects against attempts to "fish" the contents through the drop drawer).
- 4 predrilled anchor holes (located at bottom of the safe).
- Maximum Package Size: 1-3/8" x 15-1/2" x 9-1/2".
- Available with two standard keypads, two 30-user audit trail keypads, or two dial combination locks. (Note: If you select one of the keypad options, the safe will come with hidden mechnical override key locks and two override keys. The override keys allow you to open the doors to the safe with the override keys alone in the event of forgotten codes. The override keys are keyed differently and are not interchangeable.)
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Mesa / 1-year limited.
Interior Dimensions (Top Compartment): 8-1/4" (H) x 19-3/4" (W) x 17-1/8" (D)2
Interior Dimensions (Bottom Compartment): 10-1/4" (H) x 19-3/4" (W) x 17-1/8" (D)