Protect your cash and checks against robbery and internal theft with this dual-door B-rated drop safe.
Deposits are made through the front loading depository door located above the left compartment. The right compartment can be used for separate storage of cash, cash register trays, and other valuables.
This safe has 4 pre-drilled anchor holes located at the bottom of the safe for anchoring the safe to a floor.Professional installation of this item is available. To order this item with professional installation, select "White Glove Delivery & Installation" above.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Heavy duty "B" rated construction.
- 1/2" thick solid steel doors protected by drill-resistant hardplates.
- 5 solid steel locking bolts on each door (each locking bolt is 1" in diameter).
- Internal relocking device (protects safe against forced entry attempts).
- Anti-fish baffle (protects against attempts to "fish" the contents through the depository door).
- Accepts deposits as large as 12-1/2" x 6-0" x 2-0".
- 4 predrilled anchor holes (located at bottom of the safe).
- Available with two standard keypads, two 30-user audit trail keypads, or two dial combination locks. (Note: If you select one of the keypad options, the safe will come with hidden mechnical override key locks and two override keys. The override keys allow you to open the doors to the safe with the override keys alone in the event of forgotten codes. The override keys are keyed differently and are not interchangeable.)
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Mesa / 1-year limited.
Interior Dimensions (Left Compartment): 16-1/8" (H) x 15-3/4" (W) x 18" (D)2
Interior Dimensions (Right Compartment): 27" (H) x 14-1/2" (W) x 18" (D)3
Shelves: Left Compartment: 1 (removable/adjustable); Right Compartment: 2 (removable/adjustable)