This safe is a great choice for individuals who need to protect cash, jewelry, laptops, and other small valuables in their home or apartment. This safe is also an excellent choice for hotels, universities, and hospitals looking for a reliable and easy-to-use in-room safe for their guests.
This safe is very simple to operate and can be mounted to a shelf, cabinet, wall, desk or floor.
The electronic lock can be set so that the safe opens by either: (1) swiping an enrolled credit card though the reader; (2) entering your passcode on the digital keypad; or (3) using the included mechanical override key .
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Heavy-duty, all steel construction, offers excellent burglary protection.
- Convenient motorized locking system (bolts automatically retract when the correct code is entered on the keypad or when the correct credit card is swiped on the card reader).
- Standard hotel configuration: customer sets new combination, quickly and easily, every time the safe is used.
- Reliable, ADA approved keypad runs on batteries.
- Large LED display lets you know the status of the safe.
- The electronic lock can be set so that the safe opens by either: (1) swiping an enrolled credit card though the reader; (2) entering your passcode on the digital keypad; or (3) using the included mechanical override key.
- 6-digit override code can be set by security personnel (great for opening the safe when guests forget their code).
- Any card with a magnetic strip can be set as an override by security personnel.
- Easily installed.
- 2 bolts included for installation.
- 7 pre-drilled anchor holes (2 on back, 5 on bottom).
- Lock-out penalty. If the wrong combination is consecutively entered, the safe will lock up for 15 minutes, frustrating would-be burglars.
- Attractive carpeted bottom hides anchor bolts.
- Electrostatic powder-coated finish in an attractive cream color.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Mesa / 1-year limited.