Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Designed and tested to withstand fires of up to 1850 degrees Fahrenheit for a period of 2 hours and a 30-foot drop -- the equivalent of falling through a 2 story burning building.
- Electronic lock powered by standard "AA" batteries.
- Electronic lock features a manager function, which allows you to add/delete up to 5-user codes.
- Electronic lock features non-volatile memory -- your code will be retained even if the batteries run down.
- Batteries powering electronic lock can be replaced from outside the safe (prevents lockouts caused by battery failure).
- Exterior key lock allows you to lock the handle disabling user entry into the safe.
- (2) interior key locking drawers (interior drawer height: 3-3/8").
- (3) high strength adjustable/removable shelves.
- Spring loaded relocking device (security feature).
- Massive 1" diameter live locking bolts.
- Dead bolts on hinge side prevent door removal if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Bolt detent prevents damaged to safe body and bolt-work caused by accidental door closure with the bolts extended.
- Keypad lockout penalty will be activated if combination is entered incorrectly several times in a row, frustrating a would-be burglary.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Mesa / 1-year limited.
*Includes interior drawers.