This heavy duty safe offers excellent burglary protection and 2 hours of proven fire protection.
This safe comes with a pre-installed power strip with AC and USB power ports at no extra cost. The power strip is great for charging your laptops, tablets, etc. while they are safely secured inside the safe.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- 100% steel body construction for superior strength and durability. No plastic body parts.
- 2-hour fire rating tested at temperatures of up to 1830 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2-story impact rating.
- Drill resistant hardplate and a spring-loaded relocking device.
- Door has an overall thickness of 4” lined with fire resistant material.
- Body has an overall thickness of 1-1/4” lined with fire resistant material.
- Massive 1" diameter solid steel live locking bolts.
- 1" diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- Heavy duty hinges for added security and smooth door operation.
- Preinstalled power strip with AC and USB power ports. (Great for charging your laptops, tablets, etc. while they are safely secured inside safe.)
- Carpeted interior.
- 4 pre-drilled anchor holes provided.
- Includes bolt down hardware.
- 2 high strength adjustable/removable interior shelves.
- Hammered Gray finish with Chrome trim.
- Available with a standard keypad, 30-user audit trail keypad, or a dial combination lock. (Note: The keypad options come with a hidden mechnical override key lock and one override key. This allows you to open the safe with the override key alone in the event of an emergency.)
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Mesa / 1-year limited.
* Add 2" to external depth to allow for projection of handle, dial, and hinges.