Constructed of heavy gauge steel, this in-wall safe is designed to be installed between standard wall studs spaced 16" apart on center.
This wall safe has an adjustable depth feature. This feature allow you to maximize the amount of usable space inside your safe based on the depth of your wall. For very narrow walls, the outside depth of the safe can be adjusted down to 3-1/4". For deeper walls, the outside depth can be adjusted up to 6-0".
This safe features an easy-to-operate electronic lock with digital keypad for easy access to your valuables, a hidden key override lock for emergency opening, and 2 expandable shelves for versatile storage.
When installed, this unit has a clean, flush-mounted appearance. The built-in flange ("lip") on this safe eliminates the need for drywall touch-up after installation.
For additional security and/or privacy this unit may be easily concealed behind a picture or mirror.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Adjustable depth feature allows you to maximize the amount of usable space inside your safe based on the depth of your wall.
- Constructed of heavy gauge steel (1/4" thick solid steel door and flange).
- (2) 3/4" solid steel locking bolts.
- Automatic bolt retraction (bolts automatically retract when code is entered).
- Pry resistant recessed door with concealed hinges for anti-theft protection.
- Designed to fit in standard residential 2 x 4 or deeper wall construction with studs spaced 16" apart on center.
- Electronic lock powered by 4 "AA" batteries (included).
- Easily change your access code at any time.
- Equipped with a key override for emergency opening (2 override keys included).
- Interior light powered by "AA" batteries.
- Low profile door handle.
- 2 expandable shelves.
- (4) Pre-drilled mounting holes and mounting hardware included.
- Durable and attractive off-white powder coat paint.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Mesa / 1-year limited.
* 3.3" to 6.0" (adjustable)
** 2.5" to 4.8" (adjustable)
*** 0.3-0.7 Cu. Ft. (depending on depth setting)