This surveillance system gives you everything you need to monitor, record and capture video footage for your home or business. With 8-channel capability, this system arms you with the power to view and record footage from up to 8 security cameras at once, so you'll never miss any suspicious activity. As an added bonus, the system also includes eight high-quality CCD video cameras that can capture crystal-clear footage day and night from up to 50 feet away. With "set & forget" recording, you can record continuously for up to 15 days without having to check settings or worry about hard drive space. And the state-of-the-art H.264 recording technology gives you a higher image quality for a fraction of the file size.
Features & Specifications
- 8 Channel DVR with pre-installed 500 GB HDD.
- View & record 8 channels simultaneously so you won't miss any suspicious activity.
- Cutting-edge H.264 recording technology means less storage needed & higher image quality.
- Web Connection for remote viewing.
- Transfer incidents to USB flash drive.
- High quality video cameras with state-of-the-art 420 TV line CCD resolution.
- Video cameras have night vision to capture high-image clarity up to 50ft (15m) away.
- Durable, all-weather aluminum camera housing protects cameras' internal components.
- VGA connection lets you connect a spare PC monitor to view your DVR instead of a TV.
- Easily connects to any TV for additional viewing capabilities.
- Lets you "set & forget" by recording continuously from all 8 cameras for over 15 days.
- Professional security solution for home or business at a fraction of the price with no ongoing monthly fees.
- Includes: DVR, 500 GB Hard Drive (installed), 8 x indoor/outdoor/night vision cameras, 8 x 50-ft BNC Cables, BNC to RCA Video Cable, Remote Control, Power Adapters, Mouse, Software CD, Mounting Screws & Plugs, Operating Instructions, 4 x Theft Deterrent Stickers.
- Approximate shipping weight: 31 lbs.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Swann / 1-year limited.
- Additional Information:
Quick Setup Guide