American Security Products (AMSEC) has been manufacturing safes in the USA since 1948 and this safe is a great example of the quality of craftsmanship behind the brand. Made in the USA, this high quality safe features 90-minutes of fire protection, a UL RSC burglary rating, and a no-cost lifetime warranty against Break-In, Attempted Break-In, and Fire.
Compared to similar-looking import models, this safe is constructed with more steel for better burglary protection. In addition, the DryLight insulation and Palusol (TM) seal on the door offers better protection against fire.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- 3/8" steel plate door combined with 1" DryLight insulation.
- 2" total wall thickness on all sides featuring poured DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection.
- U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Classification.
- 11 massive 1-1/2" chrome-plated bolts. Bolt detent system holds bolts in open position.
- Mercury Class III fire protection of 1275 degrees Fahrenheit for 90 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Commercial grade, adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol(TM) seal on door.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices. (Several other types of locks are also available.)
- Decorative five-spoke handle and a convenient pull handle in brass, chrome or black nickel.
- Unique mirrored back wall for added interior visibility.
- Bold zinc die-cast polished logos in brass, chrome or black nickel.
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. All PDO’s include: (a) Various see-through pouches and
zippered pockets to store valuables; (b) Two rows of holders for storage of choke tubes, small flashlights and ammo; (c) Two full-width pistol storage systems to accommodate multiple handguns; (d) Four holsters; (e) A long gun storage system that accommodates two guns. Includes the AMSEC exclusive “no hassle” quick release band; and (f) A zippered pocket large enough to store letter size folders.
- 4 pre-cut anchor holes (located at base of safe).
- 1 pre-cut electrical access hole (located at rear of safe).
- Interior features rich pindot fabric and adjustable interior shelving.
- Made in the USA.
- Lifetime, no-cost warranty protection against Break-In, Attempted Break-In, and Fire.
- Manufacturer / Model#: AMSEC / BF7250 [ View product catalog description of BF7250 ]
* Add 2" to external depth to allow for projection of handle, dial, and hinges.
** Rifle Capacity with All-In-One-Interior (Item# INTERIOR2050): 12-22-24-33-45 +2 on PDO (Premium Door Organizer)