This safe offers a unique design that combines all of the security features of a burglary safe and the peace of mind achieved with a fire safe.
During Underwriter Laboratories' grueling testing procedures, this safe earned the U.L. listed Class 350 degrees Fahrenheit, One Hour Fire Label and the Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Label.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- B-rated heavy duty construction.
- Massive 3-1/2" thick door, consisting of 1/2" plate steel with a unique proprietary fire and burglary resistant material.
- 2-5/8" thick body, consisting of 1/8" outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary fire resistant material.
- Three massive 1" diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
- A full length dead bar locks deep into the body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- 1/4" heavy duty carburized hardplate.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy and smooth door operation.
- One recessed anchor bolt hole to securely anchor the safe to the floor. Mounting hardware included.
- Attractively accented with a large chrome or brass plated dial, matching handle and a plush velour interior.
- Durable and attractive granite or sandstone finish with an interior of smokey gray or sandstone plush velour.
- Door Opening: 15" (H) x 12"(W)
- Manufacturer / Warranty: AMSEC / 1-year limited.