This drop safe can be used for any operation that requires a non-returnable deposit. It is ideal for medical/dental offices, convenience stores, restaurants, etc. Deposits are made through the safe's front-loading deposit door. Once a deposit has been made, it cannot be retrieved unless the door to the safe is opened.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Strong, formed B-rated construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- Four anchor bolt holes located at bottom of safe for securing safe to wood or concrete floor.
- 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed 1/2" to increase resistance to a pry attack.
- Three 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.
- Door Clearance: 9-3/4" x 9-3/4"
- Maximum Package Size: 4" x 2-3/4" x 10-1/2".
- AMSEC ESL10XL Keypad. Easy-to-use digital keypad allows you to open lock in about seven seconds or change combination in about one minute.
- 1-user code.
- Fixed 6-digit code length.
- Powered by a standard 9-Volt battery.
- Battery access panel is located beneath keypad and is accessible even when safe is locked.
- More information: View Operating Instructions (Pdf, 23KB).
- Manufacturer / Warranty: AMSEC / 1-year limited.