Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Heavy-duty B-rated construction.
- Provides hidden protection for documents and miscellaneous valuables.
- Designed for easy installation between 16" o/c wall studs with pre-drilled anchor holes and a built-in flange eliminating unnecessary replastering.
- 3/4" thick solid steel door, recessed for flush mounting.
- Handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 3/4" diameter chrome steel locking bolts.
- One piece heavy-duty dead bar.
- Extra deep interior.
- Spring loaded relocking device protects the safe against a punch attack.
- Door Opening: 10.75" (H) x 11.125" (W)
- AMSEC ESL5 Keypad. Easy-to-use digital keypad allows you to open lock in about seven seconds or change combination in about one minute.
- 1-user code.
- Fixed 6-digit code length.
- Optional slient mode. (keypad does not beep when buttons are pressed).
- Low battery alert.
- Powered by a standard 9-Volt battery.
- Battery access panel is located beneath keypad and is accessible even when safe is locked.
- More information: View Operating Instructions (Pdf, 107KB).
- Manufacturer / Warranty: AMSEC / 1-year limited.
* External dimensions do not include 1" flange.