This heavy duty drop safe accepts packages as large as 4" x 9" x 11-1/2". It comes equipped with an interior locker to accommodate deposits, a large interior for storage of cash trays, three adjustable/removable shelves, and a door-mounted recessed coin rack.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Interior locker - 2 keys included.
- Massive 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate door.
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against a pry attack.
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides provide protection against a sledgehammer attack.
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices.
- 4 predrilled anchor holes (located at bottom of the safe).
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack.
- Maximum package that will fit through drop door: 4" x 9" x 11-1/2".
- Door Clearance: 16-1/4" (W).
- Shelves: 3 (Adjustable/removable)
- AMSEC ESL10XL Keypad. Easy-to-use digital keypad allows you to open lock in about seven seconds or change combination in about one minute.
- 1-user code.
- Fixed 6-digit code length.
- Powered by a standard 9-Volt battery.
- Battery access panel is located beneath keypad and is accessible even when safe is locked.
- More information: View Operating Instructions (Pdf, 23KB).
- Manufacturer / Warranty: AMSEC / 1-year limited.
Interior Dimensions (Locker): 8-5/8" (H) x 19-3/4" (W) x 14" (D)2
Interior Dimensions (Storage): 26-1/8" (H) x 19-3/4" (W) x 17" (D)