This drop safe can be used for any operation that requires a non-returnable deposit. It is ideal for medical/dental offices, convenience stores, restaurants, etc. Deposits are made through the safe's top-loading rotary hopper. Once a deposit has been made, it cannot be retrieved unless the door to the safe is opened.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Rotary hopper accepts packages as large as: 4-3/4" x 4-3/4" x 10".
- Several lock options are available.
- Strong, formed B-rated construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- Four anchor bolt holes located at bottom of safe for securing safe to wood or concrete floor.
- 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed 1/2" to increase resistance to a pry attack.
- Three 1" diameter chrome-plated steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.
- Door Clearance: 9.75" x 9.75"
- Manufacturer / Warranty: AMSEC / 1-year limited.