This compact, 22" deep fire and water resistant file cabinet has been cleverly designed to conceal a 1.3 cubic foot safe with a 3/16" solid steel door behind a false top drawer panel. A cam lock controls access to the false drawer and the drawer below it. Access to the concealed steel safe is controlled by a separate key lock. The file drawer below the safe is fully functional and fits both letter and legal size documents.
This item is made in the USA. It has a 1-hr fire rating, a 30-Foot UL impact rating, and a 2000 degree Explosion Hazard Rating. It is also water resistant.
This ingenious product is the perfect fit for a small office or a home office. It even fits in a standard closet.
Purchase orders are accepted from qualifying organizations. [More Info.]
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Compact file cabinet cleverly designed to conceal a 1.3 cubic foot safe with a 3/16" solid steel door in top opening.
- Lower drawer fits both letter- and legal-sized documents.
- High drawer side bodies; no additional hanging folder frames needed.
- Cam lock controls access to the false drawer and drawer below it. (2 keys to cam lock included)
- 1-hour fire rating.
- Water resistant - file cabinet has been designed and tested to resist water damage from sprinklers and fire hoses.
- 30-Foot UL Impact Rating.
- 2000 degrees Fahrenheit Explosion Hazard Rating.
- Cabinet Finish: White Diamond Stone.
- Concealed Safe Finish: Graphite.
- Low profile (22" depth) makes it perfect for your home or small business.
- Made in the USA.
- Brand: FKI.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty with Free Replacement After Fire Guarantee.