This front loading drop safe protects against robbery and internal theft by allowing deposits to be made into the safe while the safe door is locked.
Deposits are made by dropping envelopes or cash bags into the safe's front-loading deposit door. Once a deposit has been made, it cannot be retrieved unless the safe door is opened. The deposit door is designed to accommodate deposits as large as 10-3/4" x 1-3/8".
This safe would be a good choice for retail stores, restaurants, medical/dental offices, and other businesses where non-returnable deposits are required.
This safe is equipped with 4 pre-drilled anchor holes and 2 anchor bolts. The anchor holes are located at the bottom of the safe for anchoring the safe to a floor.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Heavy duty "B" rated construction.
- 1/2" thick solid steel door protected by drill-resistant hardplate.
- 3 solid steel locking bolts (each locking bolt is 1" in diameter).
- Full length solid steel dead bar on hinge side.
- Internal relocking device (protects safe against forced entry attempts).
- Front-loading "mailbox" style deposit door.
- Anti-fish baffle (protects against attempts to "fish" the contents through the drop drawer).
- 4 predrilled anchor holes and 2 anchor bolts. (Anchor holes are located at bottom of safe).
- Available with two keypads or two dial combination locks.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Mesa / 1-year limited.