This patented polyethylene in-floor safe represent a dramatic innovation in the design of in-floor safes. It provides previously unheard of features, such as: storage shelves, a filing system, and a false floor. When properly installed in a concrete floor, this safe provides excellent protection against burglary and fire. In addition, the polyethylene body provides protection against water seepage and rust.
This safe is made in the USA and is guaranteed against successful break-in, fire damage, and seepage through the body.
This in-floor safe comes with a flush cover plate (not shown) for total concealment under a carpet.
If you're looking for an in-floor safe, this in-floor safe would be an excellent choice.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Patented, polyethylene body is rustproof and leak resistant.
- Patented, spring-assisted, lift-off door.
- Guaranteed protection against fire, burglary, and seepage.
- Versatile filing system.
- False floor.
- 1/2" solid steel, 5 bolt door.
- 1/2" thick door frame welded to door collar.
- 1/4" thick door collar bolted to the body on all 4 sides using specially hardened bolts.
- Drill resistive hardplate.
- Security of 2 relocking devices.
- Flush cover plate included.
- Clear Door Opening: 10-3/4" x 12-1/4".
- Made in the USA.
- Manufacturer: Hayman.
* H = Front to Back; W = Left to Right; D = Top to Bottom.