This in-floor safe has been the standard for gas stations, retail establishments and home owners for over 50 years.
When properly installed in concrete, this in-floor safe provides excellent protection against burglary, fire, and water.
This safe features an impressive 1-1/4" solid steel "C" rated door protected by 3 locking bolts. Each locking bolt has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt and requires over 25,000 pounds of force to shear.
This safe comes with a water resistant flush cover plate for total concealment under a carpet.
The door to this safe is removable. The combination may be changed by bringing the door to a locksmith.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- High security C-rated round lift-out door -- constructed of 1-3/4" solid steel.
- Door to the safe is protected by 3 locking bolts, each requiring more than 25,000 pounds of force to shear.
- Each locking bolt has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt.
- Commercial grade UL listed Group II dial combination lock protected by a revolving carburized hardplate.
- Steel body to safe is heavy duty B-rated construction.
- Combination may be changed by bringing the door to a locksmith.
- Water resistant dust cover with rubber "O"-ring seal.
- Door Clearance: 7-1/4" x 7-1/4".
- Manufacturer: AMSEC.
* H = Front to Back; W = Left to Right; D = Top to Bottom.