This in-floor safe provides excellent fire and burglary protection when properly installed in a concrete floor. It also meets and exceeds the requirements of the Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance.
This in-floor safe has a large (10-3/4" x 11-1/8") door opening for storing large or bulky valuables. It comes with a flush cover plate (not shown) for total concealment under a carpet.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- Heavy duty "B+" rated construction (3/4" solid steel plate door).
- Superior door jamb design, manufactured with state-of-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against a sledgehammer attack.
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of the Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance.
- A large, convenient 10-3/4" x 11-1/8" door opening, for storing large or bulky valuables.
- One sliding shelf.
- Black textured body and door.
- Additional spring loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by large carburized hardplate.
- Handle activated locking mechanism consisting of five 3/4" diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate included.
- Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8" diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
- Door Clearance: 10-3/4" x 11-1/8".
- Manufacturer: AMSEC.
* H = Front to Back; W = Left to Right; D = Top to Bottom.