This safe by Gardall has been awarded both the Underwriters Laboratories' (U.L.) RSC burglary label and the 1-hour 350°F fire label. Gardall has been manufacturing fire safes since 1950 and this safe is their premier model in both quality and function. This safe is made in the USA and is backed by Gardall's Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
Features & Specifications
Dimensions, Cubic Capacity, & Weight
- 1-1/2" profile door panel with overall thickness of 4", insulated for protection against fire, with a "B" burglary rating.
- 1/8" plate steel body with 2-1/2" of insulation and metal inner shell.
- Hard plate to deter drilling.
- Independent re-locking device.
- Solid steel handle designed to shear off under attack.
- Three massive 1" round chrome plated locking bolts.
- Full length locking bar on hinge side of safe to deter pry attacks.
- One anchoring hole in base for easy bolt down (hardware included).
- Intumescent seal to ensure a positive door seal in case of fire.
- U.L. RSC burglary label.
- Manufacturer's 350 degrees Fahrenheit 1-hour fire label.
- Made in the U.S.A. quality.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Gardall / Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
* Add 2" to depth to allow for handle, dial, and hinge projection.